Christina Ricci as “Wednesday Addams” in Addams Family Values.
If you were in the states yesterday or have lots of friends that live in the states, you are well aware that yesterday was Thanksgiving. It is a day where you eat way too much food, you’re grateful for your blessings, have awkward family conversations, and drown out most of the day with booze.
One of the best ways to take a moment and appreciate what you have in your life is by writing a gratitude list. I have sat down and compiled all of the things I am thankful for this Thanksgiving season.
Here are the top 20 things I am thankful for:
19. That my pants still fit.
18. Adult beverages!
17. My iPhone.
16. Two termin’ Barack Obama.
15. The end of the Twilight series.
13. Everything that I own that is covered in glitter!
12. My nail artist.
10. Instagram for my inner hipster.
9. Harvey Dent.
8. The end of 2012 and the possible zombie apocalypse.
5. Mike Falzone and his words of wisdom.
4. Curly hair products!
3. My future husband Childish Gambino.
Thank you for being a part of my adventures and all of your amazing support! I look forward to taking over the internet, blogosphere, and the world.
Up, up, and away,